Q. How do I make my online purchases ?
Q. How do purchase my order on the site?
To order your purchase :-
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, You need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Q. What are the payment methods available?
SBL Books SS2 E-Shop offers various kind of Payment Methods as shown below :-
- Visa / Mastercard (except AMEX)
- E-Wallet ( GrabPay, Touch 'n Go E-Wallet, Boost, etc.)
- Internet Banking
Q. How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
Q. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
Q. I have already registered for an account, but there was a problem with making a payment.
You may screen shot or provide us your order number and e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp XXXX so that we can provide you an alternative to make the payment.
Q. How will my orders be delivered to me?
Customers choose to do self-collection
Buyers that have selected to self-collect from the SBL SS2 physical shop, you will receive a notification via email when your orders are ready for collection.
Customers choose to have their order to be deliver
Buyers that have selected a courier service, your orders will be sent by the courier company. See Delivery Information for more information and its charges.
Delivery will only be made within Malaysia, through the use of a courier company. If you want to use a different method of delivery, please call or e-mail us to make an arrangement.
Q. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
For items that are in stock – it will take approx. 1 to 2 weeks.
For items that are out of stock (subject to the stock availability by the publisher) – it will take approx. 4-8 weeks.
Q. Who do I contact if there is a problem with my purchase?
Please drop us an e-mail or WhatsApp and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Q. Am I able to return or get a refund for the items that I have purchased via the e-Store?
All purchases are non-returnable. Returns are only acceptable for defective items and must notify us within 1 week of receipt.
Q. The book I purchased for is defective. What do I do?
Drop us an e-mail or WhatsApp us with the image of the defective book and we will arrange for an exchange at our SBL SS2 physical shop. If there’s any issue regarding the exchange, please contact us by email or WhatsApp so we can contact you for any arrangement.
Q. I purchased books from your e-Shop and I have a book that has a missing page/printing error/damaged, what do I do?
Take a photo of the missing page/printing error/damage and e-mail or WhatsApp to us together with your name, contact no and order number. We will then investigate and contact you as soon as possible for the next steps.
Q. Can I amend my e-Shop order?
Unfortunately, all orders that have been submitted cannot be amended. Shall you need assistance, please contact us via e-mail or WhatsApp us.
Q. My order is partially shipped.
This may occur in the event that one of our items is out of stock. When stocks are in, we will delivery your order for free.
Q. How do I track my order?
You may track your order status in your account in the e-Shop. We will also provide you with a consignment note/airway bill number and a link to the tracking website for you to track your parcel via e-mail when the status of the order has changed to “Shipped”.
Q. My order has been cancelled.
This may occur if the publisher/supplier is out of stock, book is out of print or credit card transaction is rejected. We will notify you through e-mail and you will be provided with the option to purchase another book or a refund.
Q. I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q page. Please kindly send us an email to email@example.com for us to clear your doubts.